Friday, September 19, 2008

Young Love.

If I only knew your name I'd go from door to door.
Searching on the crowded streets for the face that I once saw.
If I only knew your name I'd go from door to door.
Tell me have you seen the girl I met just once before?

Young Love by The Mystery Jets, featuring Laura Marling.

This song makes me smile on the insides. It makes me reminisce about the beginnings of my relationship and how I would feel seeing him at school every day. Of being shy around each other, getting to know each other and that genuine excitement of a new love. Don't get me wrong, I still am genuinely excited each day that I have such a wonderful person in my life. It's just funny to think how well we actually do know each other now. So much that we let any inhibitions free. Farting and all.

No comments: