Monday, September 15, 2008

JAPAN.

:) :) :) :)
I just found out yesterday that I am going to Japan in November!!
I applied for the trip through Uni. They were offering 15 places so I thought I'd give it a shot. I've been interested in Japan for so long!
So, yesterday I was in class and my lovely fried Tia messages me saying 'Have you checked your email in the last hour or so?'.. which I had not because I was still in class! Anyways, she told me that they sent an email out with the successful applicants and my name was there! I was sooo happy for the rest of that class, and totally anxious to get home and check the email for myself! And sure enough, it was there. I CAN'T WAIT. I don't know many details yet, except for we go from November 21st to December 7th, so 17 days. :)
Will keep you updated as I know more!
Weeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

Jacinta said...

Ahh thats so cool! You lucky little thing. I have always wanted to go to Japan.