Friday, September 5, 2008

Things I Love Thursday (belated)

Although I am one day late, I feel I cannot overlook my first opportunity to write a Things I Love Thursday List.

+Black nail polish

+Giant rings

+Tic tacs

+Vincent's Cafe next to my work who offer an amazing range of yummy vege lunches for my eating pleasure

+My new pals at Uni - we went to dinner and trivia last night. They are hilarious!

+My best pal of all - Jessie bear.

+Dates (as in the eating kind) - yummy and healthy

+Firekites - continually amaze me every time I listen to them. What is more exciting is that they are supporting Holly Throsby when she plays in Newcastle in October. I'M SO THERE.

+Planning my 21st - so far it's going to be 'tea party' themed. At night time though, in my back yard in Tamworth (I think?.. although I might have something in Newy too).. with fairy lights, sweet tunes, alcohol served in teapots and tea cups and a delcious array of food. Plus,all of my favourite humans will be there.

+Green Nissan Micras. ARGH.. I saw a green one the other day, so cute. Now I have narrowed it down to (not so narrowly) black, white, cream or green.

+Getting good grades on Uni assignments. It's hip to be sqaure.

+CHASING BAILEY. :) Crystal and Charlene are the most lovely girls in the world. Heck, they're all lovely.

+My amazing family, they never cease to make me happy. Mum sent me home with an esky full of her cooking including nutloaf and vege lasagne. Dad is just the cutest. Sophie is the funniest human alive. And Sam Sam is my motivation.

+The Ting Tings :)

+The Body Shop.. drool. I've already decided that the next time I'm willing to spend up big I will be spending it there on - eye cream, face cream and possibly some makeup.

I could keep going but then I'll have nothing to write next week!

Ciao!

No comments: