Sunday, September 21, 2008

Oh, shucks!

I just received some lovely compliments.
For my trip to Japan, I had to get one personal reference and one academic reference. I asked Ben's Dad, Jeremy, if he would write me the personal one. Here is what he said:

I have known Hannah Lewis for four years in a personal context. During this time I have found her to be a highly conscientious, organised and sensible person of great integrity. She is a very hard working young lady who always gives her best to whatever task assigned and is a quick learner.

Hannah communicates excellently in both written and oral forms and I have no hesitation in recommending her for academic pursuits undertaken by the University of Newcastle. She will be an asset as an active contributor.

:) How lovely! I am so flattered.

Xo

No comments: