Monday, September 1, 2008

Spring.

Wow. Today was seriously joyous. So much that my lecturer included a question in our weekly quiz to the effect of: What is significant about today's date? Ha. First day of spring silly people!

It seriously warmed my insides. I did not even have to wear my cardigan until it was dark. Amazing.

Other great things about today included:

+My felafel wrap for lunch
+Followed by my caramel and coconut slice!
+Hanging with my Uni pals - Alissa and Loren
+A really interesting lecture on reporting mental health and suicide in the media (I know it sounds dismal but it's interesting to hear about that sort of thing from a journalistic point of view)
+Giving a totally kick-ass presentation! I finally feel as though I've truly conquered my fear of public speaking. I got compliments after wards, and now my head is slightly larger.
+Pampering myself with all my new Body Shop Products. I'm considering doing an entry solely devoted to the Body Shop because I am so obsessed.
+And finally, the fact that I am going home tomorrow for two nights to see my beautiful familoids (as Jess would say)

Spring is here! Enjoy it :)


No comments: