Friday, July 3, 2009

What I Wore.

I've never done one of these before, but I was pretty happy with this outfit so thought I might post it. This is what I wore to the races a couple of weeks ago. That's me on the left and my best friend Jess on the right. My black ballerina dress is from Glue (the brand is escaping me right now), my hat I bought on Ebay, my clutch was an Op Shop find, my shoes belong to Jess and my tights are just, well, tights. Jess's blazer is from Sportsgirl. As for her other items I'm unsure, but she does look pretty sweet hey! It was very sunny, hence our squinty eyes!

2 comments:

Chloe said...

I saw these photos on Facebook maybe and thought that dress was absolutely wonderful and wondered where you got it. You look lovely!

Ali said...

you girls look pretty!! I've still never been to the races..