Friday, November 7, 2008

I bet you didn't know.

I was tagged recently, and by that I mean, not so recently, by miss Jacinta!, to tell some random facts about myself. Unfortunately I was ever so slack and didn't keep the ball rolling. By now I think most of my blog-roll have done this, so I'm not going to tag anyone but simply delight you all with some facts about myself!

1. I can talk like Donald Duck. No, really. So can my sister. We go through phases of talking to each other as Donald Duck. Sometimes, it just comes out.

2. I broke my wrist when I was about 4. I ran into a wall. Uncoordinated? Never!

3. I can roll my tongue so that it looks like a belly dancer.

By now you all wish you were as cool as me, right?

4. I hate bananas with a passion. It's more like a phobia really. I can't stand them. I don't even like touching them or being near someone if they are eating them. The smell, argh the smell! I am now going to search and see if there is a term for banana-phobia. One moment, please. Okay, so it's actually called Bananaphobia. How original! Anyways. I am officially a Bananaphobic.

5. I wear contact lenses most of the time and glasses the rest of the time. My eyesight is ridiculously poor.

6. My cousin's cousin is Phil Jamieson, the lead singer of Grinspoon.

7. My birthday is on the 12th day of Christmas, aka 'Epiphany'.

8. I've climbed Uluru and it was one of the hardest yet most amazing things I've ever done. Please don't hate me for climbing it.

9. I sleep with my mouth wide open. Can be quite embarrassing when traveling.

10. I've had 5 surgical operations.

K BYE!

1 comment:

Ali said...

wow, I knew a guy in primary school who could do donald duck's voice perfectly, I had the biggest crush on him.