Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sayonara!

So I haven't been the best little blogger lately and really I have no excuse as I've had a lot of spare time. Alls I have been doing is packing and getting things organised for my trip to Japan as well as seeing friends and doing fun stuff like eating out a lot.
Anyways time has flown as it tends to do and off I head to Japan tomorrow night! I am catching the train down to Sydney with a couple of the kiddies on the trip and the rest we shall meet at the airport. It's going to be fun times struggling with my massive suitcase through Central station that's for sure!
I really cannot believe it's come about so fast. It does not quite feel real at this point in time. Hopefully some time tomorrow it will set in. Hopefully not in the middle of the night though as I do hope to get a mighty good sleep tonight if possible.
I have a shiny new Canon Ixus camera to play with so there will be a trillion and one photos, promise.
If I get a chance to blog while I'm over there I will, but not sure of that as I won't be taking my laptop (too much of hassle/I lose things).
Otherwise, expect some mighty blogging upon my return on December 8th!
Bye for now lovely people, whoever you may be.
x

1 comment:

Ali said...

have a wonderful wonderful time! can't wait to hear about all your adventures