Monday, March 2, 2009

Josh Pyke
































































I had a truly wonderful, magical time at Josh Pyke's Newcastle gig last Thursday night. Despite being eaten alive by mosquitoes in the line to go in, that is (seriously, why why why did Newcastle Uni get built on a swamp?). The support acts - Jackson McLarin and the lovely Cloud Control were equal parts wonderful also. Josh himself was just fabulous. I love that man. I could not wipe the cheesey grin off my face as I bopped along and sang along to every song. I must of looked like the biggest fangirl ever but I don't care. He played old songs and new songs equally which I was very happy about. And the man is funny too. Can one person be any more perfect?

4 comments:

laura said...

Sounds wicked :-D
I'm glad he entertained you so well! haha.

minteva said...

i'm loving his song private education at the moment, only recently discovered it :)

Chloe said...

How cool was the backdrop thing he had too? I think the thing that perfected our concert was the free drinks and that bee kneed some guy who was talking in the crotch.

Arab said...

Beautiful Images. Excellent Article. Thanks for Sharing this post.