Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Things I Love Thursday






















It's been too long since I've done one of these, that's for sure.
So here we go folks.

.Red lentils cooked in vegeta veggie stock! Really really tasty. I just had some and now I want more.
.The fact that I now know how to poach an egg without an egg poacher. Many a thanks to my wonderful friend Mindy for the helpful hint.
.My new bedroom and all the pretty things in it.
.Rainy days such as the past few gone including today when I don't feel guilty for not doing anything.
.Jodi Picoult.
.My new glory box passed down from my Mumma.
.Getting excited about going to Groovin' the Moo with my little sis and my bestie in May.
.Strawberry body butter.
.'Homecoming' by Kanye West featuring the amazing Chris Martin.
.The fact that I only have two days of Uni a week this semester!
.Seeing my family again on the weekend at my cousin's 21st. Can't wait.
.Bon Iver.
.The Drive-In!
.Antique Shops.

What are you guys lovin'?

3 comments:

Jacinta said...

I tagged you for cute blogs, hun..head to my blog for details :)

Mindy said...

oh I do believe I have changed your life :). Yay for 1 min 20 sec poached eggs. I am loving walking on cold mornings, best way to wake up! x

laura said...

Naw, you got your mum's glory box - That's sweet :)