Friday, February 6, 2009

hola!

In commemoration of mine and my lovely boyfriend's anniversary of four whole exciting years, last night we went to Mucho's Mexican for a Mexican feast! It is probably our favourite food so quite fitting :)

I had:
1 Midori Margarita
The vegetarian combo which had a taco, a burrito AND an enchilda.. plus some frijoles (what a funny word) which I'm pretty sure is just like re-fried beans, on the side.
Three tequila jelly shots. Three, because they are quite weak, but extremely tasty! I want to make my own some day. They use lemon flavoured jelly. Cute.

The lover had:
A mexican beer.
A VB (haha.. they were cheaper)
3 jelly shots, also.
1 beef taco for entre,
and his main was a burrito.

I really like that restaurant. It's all decorated to the theme so there's lots to look at. And I love that they have all different kinds of Margaritas because I don't usually like the normal ones.

Anywho, I can't believe it's been four whole years since we started going out! It's quite funny how it all happened actually but I'll save that for another time.

I didn't actually get a good one of the two of us but here's some shots anyway.

1 comment:

Ali said...

four years is mucho excitemento! that's mexican for 'very exciting' - I'm a linguistic genius!