Sunday, January 11, 2009

tea party!

hello folks,
Well yesterday evening i celebrated my 21st birthday with a tea party with all my rellos and closest pals.
It was a truly lovely evening with plenty of cake, tea and bite sized goodies. My Mum dear worked very hard and showed off her culinary skills as per usual. I am so very lucky!
Not only did I have the company of some amazing people, but I was absolutely showered with amazing gifts. It really is quite overwhelming. I am so excited by all the stuff I got! They know all know me so well!
We ended the night in true style with champagne and Sing Star in my lounge room. Which I would have to say was a much better option than going out to the greasy pubs of Tamworth.
As most would have it, a 21st seems to scream - 'get drunk and rowdy'.. but I didn't want it that way. Sure, we had a few quite ones, but I was so happy that the people I was with were the type that didn't need the alcohol to have a good time. And as a bonus, no headache this morning!

Now, kind sirs, feast yourself upon some pictorial goodness.

1 comment:

Jacinta said...

Ooh! Happy 21st! Looks like a awesome party, the cupcakes look really good.

Aw. I want one! haha.