Friday, October 24, 2008

Things I Love Thursday

It's that time again. Golly gosh these weeks fly by!

This week I am paying homage to the wonderful
Gala Darling for being the founder of Things I Love Thursday by including this cute banner!



Now, for ze list!

+Lentils! I know I know, pretty gross on their own but hey.. a vege needs their iron and there's plenty of scrummy recipes to hide the bland-ness.
+My grandparents, aka Margie and Pop. I saw them today. Margie had an operation yesterday as she had two cancerous melanomas. She's not clear just yet but she's coping so well! I love them. They are ever so cute and make me laugh a lot.
+The new Frankie. Especially the cute poster to add to my collection and the article by Benjamin Law on Japanese Onsen. Hi-larious!
+Skipping. When I went home recently I did a bit of skipping to get my daily exercise dose while I wasn't going to the gym. Today I had a slight feeling that I had a skipping rope somewhere here and alas, I found it. So I had a little skipping workout instead of the gym today. No wonder boxers are so fit!
+Anticipating the end of Uni. Two weeks to go!
+The sunshine today, after a few days of continual rain. Everything is so fresh after the rain.
+Josh Pyke's new song 'Make You Happy'. Ah, that man is amazing. The title says it all.
+ Seeing Nissan Micras driving past and getting really excited. Saw a green one today. Squee! My time will come.

Love and stuff. Xo