Thursday, October 16, 2008

Things I Love Thursday

+H2O! Can't get enough of it at the moment.
+Vitamin C tablets, I actually really like them which is good!
+Gold nail polish. I painted them today and they look super lovely.
+Thursdays in general are really fun because it is the day I have with all my pals at Uni, laughing at Mama Dukes.
+Pink Lady apples, the best.
+Phone calls from my Dad. We never really have anything interesting to say but I always feel happier after talking to him.
+The fact that it's only about 35 days until I leave for Japan!
+Exercising! Have been sticking to my plan of going to the gym as much as possible and I feel great (if not a little sore). I also got some new running shoes which makes it merry fun.
+XTC - the watermelon/strawberry smoothie from Grind on Darby St.
+My Jesus sandals, I had them long before they were cool. Ha!
+Twirling my big flower ring around my finger - it makes for an excellent past time.
+Lisa Mitchell! I am seeing her play tomorrow night <3
+Day Light Savings! I love that when I finish my classes at 7ish it's still light. I also just love the summery evening feeling.

Am going out to dinner so must dash! So hungry, nom nom nom.

1 comment:

Ali said...

OMG I love H20 and Vitamin C tablets and thursdays at uni and pink ladies and daylight savings. clearly we are twins. haha