Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Thought About You.
















I've always found this particular quote really inspiring and heartwarming:

'This is one of the wonderful things about being alive. At any time somebody you least suspect might be thinking of you. Somebody you have never met is recalling your face, you are the star of somebody's thoughts and you will probably never know about it'.

Now, I can't quite remember where I heard it or read it. But, I liked it so much I wrote it on a yellow piece of paper and stuck it to my cork board. Come to think of it, the novel 'Strawberry Hills Forever' is ringing some bells. Don't quote me on it though. Ha, get the pun? Anyways, even if it was not from that book, you should all read it because it is wonderful. Oh, it's by Vanessa Berry. I had to read it last year for a Popular Culture subject at Uni and I loved it. Vanessa also came to one of our classes to speak to us. Anyways, I was not supposed to be confessing my love for Miss Vanessa Berry in this post. So I shall get on with it.

I am a thinker. And I often think about other people. Friends and strangers. I am a people watcher. I like to observe. So I will often find myself thinking about particular people, whether I know them personally or not. I don't mean for that to sound creepy! One of the nicest things to hear from a friend, in my opinion, is that they were thinking about you. I love getting messages from my friends who I haven't seen in a while saying 'Han! I was just thinking about you last night and I wanted to say hi'.. :) It makes me feel fuzzy on the insides.

I often stop to think, I wonder if anyone's thinking about me at this very moment? That probably sounds insanely hot-headed of me, but really, someone probably thinking about me. Somebody is probably thinking about YOU. And they are most probably thinking GOOD things about you. Please ignore the underlying sexual connotations that are emerging in this blog. That is NOT what I mean! Ha.

You could be the star of somebody's thoughts at this very moment in time. And you may not ever know about it. So, let people know when you're thinking about them. It will probably make their day.

2 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

That's so sweet... haven't this song for such a long time... Nice to have messages even from a stranger...hee* Feel free to visit my blog & hope you do say hi... Lovely weekend to you!

Mindy said...

Naaw hanny what a sweet post.. Made me smile on a crappy day :). Keep up the good work!