Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hiatus.

I'm currently spending the week in Port Macquarie (mid-north NSW coast) with my family so have been absent from blogdom for a number of days. My Aunt and Uncle live on the canals here so as you can probably imagine we're having a super time! My siblings and boyfriend and I are staying in a cute cabin on the lake. Today we went boating and beaching although it was a bit too windy to be as enjoyable as it could of been. Yesterday we visited some waterfalls about an hour and a half away and stopped by this cute little town for lunch. It was so fresh and green there. We did a few walks at the waterfalls which I enjoyed because I've been eating SO much this week. My family are all amazing cooks so whenever we get together we just eat amazing food the whole time. Other than that we've just been relaxing, watching heaps of movies and tomorrow I'm going to convince everyone to have a picnic at the lighthouse! I will upload some more photos when I get home but for now, here is one that my brother took of my sister, boyfriend and I. Sam is an awesome photographer, just so you all know :D








1 comment:

Eeli said...

I hear that it a very beautiful place to be. Us kiwis aren't that far away really lol. Hope your trip stays fabulous and ya keep safe :)